Some highlights featuring Jordan Lathon

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,378
1,451
62
Wow! Size, handles, dunking, distance shooting and a little behind the back flare to go with it? I am liking the future!!
 
Feb 25, 2015
8,494
148
0
Wow! Size, handles, dunking, distance shooting and a little behind the back flare to go with it? I am liking the future!!
That what they said about Brown with his 33 points per game! Lathon will do ok backing up Ash next year! I doubt he starts! But what do I know?You guys are way, way smarter than me! Every dang one of you called the Brown vs Ash thing incorrectly, except moi! (french for me translation)
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State