I'll look at that next week. Gotta get through Cats and Cards hoops first. On first glance, I'd say we are a better blocking team, but, Dana Rettke is a force at the net for them and they also they use the slide particularly effectively and it's hard for us to stop.How you think we matchup against Wisconsin. And thank you for all your reports
It’s a very tough matchup. Danna Rettke is 6’8”. They have a few other very tall players.I'll look at that next week. Gotta get through Cats and Cards hoops first. On first glance, I'd say we are a better blocking team, but, Dana Rettke is a force at the net for them and they also they use the slide particularly effectively and it's hard for us to stop.
--sonja--
Cardinal Sports Football
Isaac Brown powers Louisville's comeback, Cardinals dominate Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football
Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. Florida State
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend
Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting
Louisville football set to host a handful of visitors for game against Florida State