I'm even getting it and I'm streaming it on BTN2GoAnyone else having instances of the sound dropping for a second or two every few minutes? I have Directv and haven't noticed this before with any BTN games.
Anyone else having instances of the sound dropping for a second or two every few minutes? I have Directv and haven't noticed this before with any BTN games.
You can add Dish Network to the list.Anyone else having instances of the sound dropping for a second or two every few minutes? I have Directv and haven't noticed this before with any BTN games.
Anyone else having instances of the sound dropping for a second or two every few minutes? I have Directv and haven't noticed this before with any BTN games.
BTN ran a footer saying they were having technical difficulties with audio. Probably due to the 1952 tube transistor amplifiers at WRA.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State