No. I'm the one that locked it.
Good Sparky
No. I'm the one that locked it.
Good Sparky
LOL!!! I think Randy got it before you. Getting slow in your old age Spark.No. I'm the one that locked it.
Good Sparky
NOW I'm unhappy!!! I thought only MY threads that got locked!!!![]()
LOL!!! I think Randy got it before you. Getting slow in your old age Spark.
I feel like I'm off my game a bit...but watch out today!!!Mods, I think that this thread needs to be locked now that this troublemaker has posted.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference