Spielman?

huskerssalts

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2014
7,213
2,216
0
I haven’t heard yet. Just turned on radio. I hope he’s good to go. Sounds like Iowa’s pass defense is there weakness. We need Morgan, DPE, Speilman and Lindsey. Those 4 should keep Iowa on there heals. I agree with Davison, we should spread Iowa out all day and make them go nickel or dime. Might be our best shot today.
 

TwinsRRUs_rivals79748

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2011
6,818
4,193
0
I haven’t heard yet. Just turned on radio. I hope he’s good to go. Sounds like Iowa’s pass defense is their weakness. We need Morgan, DPE, Speilman and Lindsey. Those 4 should keep Iowa on there heals. I agree with Davison, we should spread Iowa out all day and make them go nickel or dime. Might be our best shot today.

So in other words, Langs' gameplan will be to run it 50 times and pass 10 times? Iowa will never see it coming!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC