Spring game will be under the lights

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Everyone seems fired up about this. I always feel the best part of the Spring Game is the entrance and 1st possession and then you realize it’s just a glorified practice. But fun to do something different.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

Freddie.B.Cocky

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Everyone seems fired up about this. I always feel the best part of the Spring Game is the entrance and 1st possession and then you realize it’s just a glorified practice. But fun to do something different.
I haven't been to a spring game since SOS's first year. But I always enjoyed the warm spring weather and the fans were always fun to be around. Everyone was happy for one reason or another; I guess because there were no pressure to win the game but the entire focus was just relaxing and having fun. I don't know about now but at one time the fans could walk on the field before the game and meet the players.

CockofEarle

Jan 31, 2022
I haven't been to a spring game since SOS's first year. But I always enjoyed the warm spring weather and the fans were always fun to be around. Everyone was happy for one reason or another; I guess because there were no pressure to win the game but the entire focus was just relaxing and having fun. I don't know about now but at one time the fans could walk on the field before the game and meet the players.
Now all I need to do is find a date, maybe bat, labs or cockymom will indulge me☺️

CockofEarle

Jan 31, 2022
It's up in the air right as to whether I get to go the spring game; but if I do I would love to stop by and say hello - not in a romantic way though.
😆
Problem with spring game, where do u know where ull be parking, but same here, maybe played with not stop clock.
Great idea for locals, hate getting back in @ 1.

Reactions: Horseshoe04

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I like the idea. It’s hard to make spring games interesting. This helps a bit.

Reactions: GCMD2

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
This game is a must win to set the tone for our season

gamecocks94

Jan 18, 2022
I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch, but I’m sure as hell going to try and tune in a little bit at least. My family and I will be spending the night outside of Atlanta on our way to Destin for the following week.

Jan 23, 2022
Yes I remember walking around on that hot AstroTurf.

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I've been sitting in front of my PC in Atlanta for the past several years stating that all it is is a glorified practice. Don't even have to stand up and go anywhere, even within the house.

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
I`m fired up! Our fans complain year after year about why we can`t recruit like the big boys. Well maybe full stadiums for Spring games(some of them do) might impress I would think. Unless you have a conflict, get out there for a night at Willy B.! Sounds like fun if you try to make it fun. Tailgate all day if you want. I will be there listening to Patrick Davis first - he puts on a great show!

Reactions: RAtheOLcoach

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I`m fired up! Our fans complain year after year about why we can`t recruit like the big boys. Well maybe full stadiums for Spring games(some of them do) might impress I would think. Unless you have a conflict, get out there for a night at Willy B.! Sounds like fun if you try to make it fun. Tailgate all day if you want. I will be there listening to Patrick Davis first - he puts on a great show!
If the baseball team has a home date, support the Yardcocks before attending the glorified practice.

JRWSPUR1

Feb 8, 2022
Definitely will be interesting to see the Chemistry of the Team with the talented incoming players. Looking forward to the "All As One" approach with promising results. (GO COCKS)

Latest posts