Squarz Golf shoes

Sweetwatergolf

Jan 20, 2022
How many golfers on here know someone with a pair? I laugh at the "gain more yards" they mention. Of course I know golfer's who buy anything with that guarantee. Just wonder cause I don't know anyone with a pair of these.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I haven't seen anyone wearing the shoes. I have seen the ads. I think that, if anyone at all can "use the ground" to gain extra yardage, it's the strong, super-athletic player. I believe that, for most people, these shoes will be the footwear version of the Pure-Spin wedge.

Cockin73

Joined Sep 14, 2006
Jan 19, 2022
Well, there is someone on here that has a pair.. ME :) Actually bought them for a completely different reason. I am a diabetic and have major issue with neuropathy. Lots of pain in my feet.
The extra width in the front of the shoe makes a major difference in my comfort.

Cant recommend for yardage gain, but have made a difference in my walking to get those balls i hit 20 yards farther in the woods.

Something to consider

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
Well, there is someone on here that has a pair.. ME :) Actually bought them for a completely different reason. I am a diabetic and have major issue with neuropathy. Lots of pain in my feet.
The extra width in the front of the shoe makes a major difference in my comfort.

Cant recommend for yardage gain, but have made a difference in my walking to get those balls i hit 20 yards farther in the woods.

Something to consider
If you bought those, I'd like to see what other golf paraphernalia you own.

01Fatboy

Joined May 23, 2009
Jan 24, 2022
How many golfers on here know someone with a pair? I laugh at the "gain more yards" they mention. Of course I know golfer's who buy anything with that guarantee. Just wonder cause I don't know anyone with a pair of these.
havent tried but the concept makes me wanna try them as i like my toes to have room to move around

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
At times, particularly in winter, I lean on the 5 wood with less grass & forgiveness. I prefer to survive February hitting both respectfully, I have not mastered Driver off the deck, but think I could with one of the slightly older Calloway drivers….. trying to keep up with the 20 & 30 year old kids

Cockin73

Joined Sep 14, 2006
Jan 19, 2022
If you bought those, I'd like to see what other golf paraphernalia you own.
I just told you i got these for medical reasons.. I have had the opportunity to go the PGA show in FL for many years. Have seen items that never even made it to the market. There is a lot of hype/gadgets in the industry. Sorry, i have tried a few over the years. You not a real golfer if you aren't trying new technology. Never expected the claims on these shoes are far as distance. Remember - if you can make a man play better golf or a woman lose weight, you will be instant millionaire.

Reactions: GatorlandGamecock

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I just told you i got these for medical reasons.. I have had the opportunity to go the PGA show in FL for many years. Have seen items that never even made it to the market. There is a lot of hype/gadgets in the industry. Sorry, i have tried a few over the years. You not a real golfer if you aren't trying new technology. Never expected the claims on these shoes are far as distance. Remember - if you can make a man play better golf or a woman lose weight, you will be instant millionaire.
We've all tried stuff. Right now I'm dating big-bottomed wedge in hopes of digging into the turf less. We're dating but I'm a long way from giving it a ring.😄IMG_20190531_112105.jpg

Last edited:

Carolina Doc

Joined Aug 16, 2019
Jan 25, 2022
I haven't worn golf shoes/spikes in years. I wear Hoka running shoes. To be honest, I notice no difference.

Reactions: Luckycock