Not sure I care who starts? Your lineup seems very logical. I wish we had Shaq this year. I think Diallo will end up getting much more time. Lewis doesn't look like he improved much. Freeman and Sanders are the key scorers but sanders ability to dish should maud everyone better. That especially goes for Goode. He can shoot the lights out if keeps his confidence going and I like the agrressive play of Laurent. I hope we can continue to press like we did against Howard. That's the exciting basketball that we haven't seen since the Wenzel years.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?