Starting Lineup?

RutgersFbFan

Senior
Jan 1, 2006
905
645
93
I think getting out to a good start would be key, so I really hope Deshawn and Corey are in there, since they give us the best chance at being 1-0 ;)

Sanders
Williams
Foreman
Freeman
Lewis

Thoughts?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RickB113

bowlgoal

Heisman
Jul 20, 2004
12,548
12,056
93
Not sure I care who starts? Your lineup seems very logical. I wish we had Shaq this year. I think Diallo will end up getting much more time. Lewis doesn't look like he improved much. Freeman and Sanders are the key scorers but sanders ability to dish should maud everyone better. That especially goes for Goode. He can shoot the lights out if keeps his confidence going and I like the agrressive play of Laurent. I hope we can continue to press like we did against Howard. That's the exciting basketball that we haven't seen since the Wenzel years.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Not sure I care who starts? Your lineup seems very logical. I wish we had Shaq this year. I think Diallo will end up getting much more time. Lewis doesn't look like he improved much. Freeman and Sanders are the key scorers but sanders ability to dish should maud everyone better. That especially goes for Goode. He can shoot the lights out if keeps his confidence going and I like the agrressive play of Laurent. I hope we can continue to press like we did against Howard. That's the exciting basketball that we haven't seen since the Wenzel years.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Lewis was valuable as a junior. I doubt he got worse. He will have games where he is very important. I'd think Eddie trusts Lewis over Diablo in a big spot.
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,415
12,561
82
Team just need som chemistry. Lewis will be fine. Coach is griving Diallo experience with the inferior opponents.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana