Statement from Tractor Supply

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,237
1,956
113

Good...Hell...I now turn off most TV ads. I loved/love watching the NASA channel...it's even gone too far with their DEI LGBT agenda...the freaks they put on their info breaks is sad really sad.
 

JRZEER

All-American
Oct 23, 2007
10,269
6,191
101
I’m glad they are backing off bc I rob that place blind when I shop there. Their cashiers may be the stupidest people on the planet.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand