Stealing

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,227
731
113
What is the logic behind stealing against a good catcher when the count is 3-0? I would at least wait until 3-1 and maybe hit and run when there's a good chance for a fast ball strike.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Not saying I disagree with you but I thought the pitch was low and should’ve been a ball, and it wouldn’t have mattered if the ump called it correctly.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense