Step away from the ledge

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I think we have a decent shot against VANDY and Missouri.

And, as hard as it may be to believe, we may be able to beat Texas A&M, of the west. The only 2 times Satterfield produced big against an FBS opponent last year was UF and UNC. He had more than one week to prepare for both. He will have an extra week to prepare for for the Aggies. I'm not predicting wins in those games. I'm just talking possibilities.

I could be wrong, but since he quoted my post, I think he meant to ask when the two EASY wins were coming. At the time of his post, Charlotte wasn't looking easy.

But I agree, if two conference games are achievable, vandy and Missouri are the ones. All others look doubtful at this point.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
I could be wrong, but since he quoted my post, I think he meant to ask when the two EASY wins were coming. At the time of his post, Charlotte wasn't looking easy.

But I agree, if two conference games are achievable, vandy and Missouri are the ones. All others look doubtful at this point.
Oh, OK, MY bad.

I agree. We should be underdogs in the remaining conference games except for Vandy and Missouri, Though we did lose to Missouri last year and beat Vandy only with a late, late field goal (deserved to lose that one).

Latest posts