Stephen A. Smith … does anyone here follow him and generally agree with what he has to say?

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
I have heard both Whitlock and Steven A Smith for 20 plus years. Remember Whitlock covering for Rome on his radio shows. Whitlock changed a lot and made his show that is directed towards his Christian beliefs/roots and I have nothing but respect for that approach. I completely disagreed with him not voting for Trump last election or endorsing him even if I am no longer the biggest Trump fan. To sum this up... If you aren't a Gospel/Bible believing Christian then you aren't going to like Jason Whitlock. He is flawed and admits it but so is everyone else including all Christians and that's why we put our trust in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Steven A Smith looks possessed by Satan and has given his life to the bad side in the life we live in and isn't recognized by an atheist. I've been reading these boards for 25 years but our country is messed up because of people like Steven A Smith and things are going to get ugly. Trust in Jesus.
Well said my friend. Apparently some of the other " conservatives" on this board hate it when hosts use biblical references, and harbor ill feelings for Whitlock because of it. They seem to believe he is some sort of " devil", or kook. And I am with you on Trump. I will be voting for him for the 3rd time, even though I couldn't stand to be in his presence for more than a few minutes.

Reactions: Ronald Seeley Jr

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Well said my friend. Apparently some of the other " conservatives" on this board hate it when hosts use biblical references, and harbor ill feelings for Whitlock because of it. They seem to believe he is some sort of " devil", or kook. And I am with you on Trump. I will be voting for him for the 3rd time, even though I couldn't stand to be in his presence for more than a few minutes.
Ironic since the guy you are quoting and agreeing with is the only one who has used the devil in reference to either a Whitlock or Stephen A, and it wasn’t Whitlock he was referring to.
In case you need a refresher he said:
“ Steven A Smith looks possessed by Satan”

I never cease to be amazed ha ha.

I also have an issue with you questioning V Balls conservative bona fides. I don’t agree with her on much, as we are diametrically opposed on most things political, but if you are saying she is wrong for disagreeing with Jason Whitlock’s stopped clock Neanderthal thinking on women’s rights, because he is using the Bible to spew his phuquery, all I can say is I sincerely feel sorry for your spouse or any female offspring.

Last edited:

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017

Joy Reid's chief asskisser (Ja'han Jones) isn't too happy with the Stephen A's of the black community.

"Rich, Black celebs (Katt Williams, 50 Cent, Stephen A) who push conservative, anti-immigrant talking points seem to be shaping up as a disturbing trend in the Black pop culture space ahead of this year’s elections. Specifically, talking points that portray migrants as grifters who suck up tax dollars that might otherwise go to poor Americans.

Here’s the thing: No matter how many times the claim gets undermined by the facts, scapegoating migrants for receiving resources that might otherwise be used to benefit poor people — particularly less-wealthy Black people and other minority communities — is a well-known tactic used by conservatives to engender xenophobia among those groups.

As today’s Republican Party looks to fuel anti-immigrant sentiment ahead of this year’s elections, the conservative movement seems elated that Black celebs are adopting anti-immigrant talking points for their audiences (note the praise from Fox News for 50 Cent’s rhetoric.)"

So basically, wealthy black men are too stupid and too gullible to have their own opinion, thus, they get their talking points from wealthy white conservatives. Lol. Good one.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Joy Reid's chief asskisser (Ja'han Jones) isn't too happy with the Stephen A's of the black community.

"Rich, Black celebs (Katt Williams, 50 Cent, Stephen A) who push conservative, anti-immigrant talking points seem to be shaping up as a disturbing trend in the Black pop culture space ahead of this year’s elections. Specifically, talking points that portray migrants as grifters who suck up tax dollars that might otherwise go to poor Americans.

Here’s the thing: No matter how many times the claim gets undermined by the facts, scapegoating migrants for receiving resources that might otherwise be used to benefit poor people — particularly less-wealthy Black people and other minority communities — is a well-known tactic used by conservatives to engender xenophobia among those groups.

As today’s Republican Party looks to fuel anti-immigrant sentiment ahead of this year’s elections, the conservative movement seems elated that Black celebs are adopting anti-immigrant talking points for their audiences (note the praise from Fox News for 50 Cent’s rhetoric.)"

So basically, wealthy black men are too stupid and too gullible to have their own opinion, thus, they get their talking points from wealthy white conservatives. Lol. Good one.
Liberals have long been afraid of independent thinkers. It’s why they’ve dumbed down teacher’s standards and expectations for class room advancement.

Reactions: Ronald Seeley Jr

Ronald Seeley Jr

Aug 30, 2021
Blem Blam likes name calling/insulting like a third grader and that's why he loves Steven A Smith. When things get a little hot for Steven A Smith, the most mature and adult thing Steven A Smith can do is call someone a "fat bastard" 50 times plus on as many podcasts that he can get on. What a role model! I'm sure Blem Blam is too especially since he likes to insult people he does not know and when they are defending their faith or having a different view politically. People like Blem Blam are easy to shut up, just ask them if they want to have a mature discussion and/or ask what they believe in and you will see what they are made out of... not one complete sentence out of the guy.

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
Ironic since the guy you are quoting and agreeing with is the only one who has used the devil in reference to either a Whitlock or Stephen A, and it wasn’t Whitlock he was referring to.
In case you need a refresher he said:
“ Steven A Smith looks possessed by Satan”

I never cease to be amazed ha ha.

I also have an issue with you questioning V Balls conservative bona fides. I don’t agree with her on much, as we are diametrically opposed on most things political, but if you are saying she is wrong for disagreeing with Jason Whitlock’s stopped clock Neanderthal thinking on women’s rights, because he is using the Bible to spew his phuquery, all I can say is I sincerely feel sorry for your spouse or any female offspring.
I didn't call Smith the devil, but Smith said that Whitlock worse than a white supremacists. If that is the kind of vitriol you want to defend, then you have serious issues. I guess the fact that Jason quotes scripture really gets under your skin.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I didn't call Smith the devil, but Smith said that Whitlock worse than a white supremacists. If that is the kind of vitriol you want to defend, then you have serious issues. I guess the fact that Jason quotes scripture really gets under your skin.
Uhm, you aren’t only ridiculous, you have zero reading comprehension. I never said YOU called Smith the Devil. I also have never really defended Stephen A Smith, I don’t care two bits for or about him. I just questioned why this other ridiculously silly man, SeelyPosturpedic said Stephen A Smith looks like he’s possessed by Satan. Something you obviously missed with your ridiculously poor reading comprehension.

My post was really just another comment on your ridiculously poor reading comprehension when you question V Balls conservative credentials. And I’m not the only one who called you out on it. Veebs also never even remotely implied Jason Whitlock was the devil. The only one who mentioned the devil in this thread was Seely Posturepedic.

As for the Bible, yeah, I have an issue with all religious fundamentalism. The Bible also tells people how to treat their slaves, that God tells us it’s ok to kill gay people, that it’s ok to kill a disobedient child and that God loved humanity so much he allowed his only son to be killed to SAVE us, but also says God wiped out all of humanity except Moses, his wife, three sons and some farm animals. So yeah, in 2024 I have a real issue with someone like Jason Whitlock cherry picking isht from a book written by superstitious nomads over 2000 years ago to fit his own agenda that wants to take us back not just to the days of suffrage but 2000 years. Phock Jason Whitlock trying to tell my wife and mother and sisters and four daughters they shouldn’t be allowed to vote and have a say in how they live their lives.

I‘ve also read the Bible, a Chapter a Day, front to back, twice in my life. There is some beautiful stuff in there. I just choose to cherry pick the things in it that help me in my day to day. I don’t cherry pick the things that give approval to oppressing over half the people on earth. So once again, Phock Jason Whitlock.

Last edited:

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Blem Blam likes name calling/insulting like a third grader and that's why he loves Steven A Smith. When things get a little hot for Steven A Smith, the most mature and adult thing Steven A Smith can do is call someone a "fat bastard" 50 times plus on as many podcasts that he can get on. What a role model! I'm sure Blem Blam is too especially since he likes to insult people he does not know and when they are defending their faith or having a different view politically. People like Blem Blam are easy to shut up, just ask them if they want to have a mature discussion and/or ask what they believe in and you will see what they are made out of... not one complete sentence out of the guy.
Oh, man, so I reject your attempt to spin your BS via DM and this is what you decide to go to? LOL.
I haven’t called anyone names. I said you sound like a Whack Job.
But I was wrong, in reality, you sound like you are possessed by Satan.

Ronald Seeley Jr

Aug 30, 2021
Oh, man, so I reject your attempt to spin your BS via DM and this is what you decide to go to? LOL.
I haven’t called anyone names. I said you sound like a Whack Job.
But I was wrong, in reality, you sound like you are possessed by Satan.
Alright alright we all know you are not going to tell anyone what you believe in and that's typical and predicted. Probably lucky to get two sentences out of you on the topic. Let's see if I can shut you up again on another topic... who did you vote for yesterday?

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Alright alright we all know you are not going to tell anyone what you believe in and that's typical and predicted. Probably lucky to get two sentences out of you on the topic. Let's see if I can shut you up again on another topic... who did you vote for yesterday?
Listen Zorro ( there I finally called you a name) I have no desire to interact or engage with you. Just keep my name outta your crazy azs mouth.

And that means your pitiful inboxes too.

Ronald Seeley Jr

Aug 30, 2021
Listen Zorro ( there I finally called you a name) I have no desire to interact or engage with you. Just keep my name outta your crazy azs mouth.

And that means your pitiful inboxes too.
I feel like I've been interacting with an 18 year old this whole time anyways. The feeling is mutual.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I feel like I've been interacting with an 18 year old this whole time anyways. The feeling is mutual.
Then stop, I made it perfectly clear in your pleading and needy DM I had no interest in anything you had to say. Just keep my name outta your mouth

Last edited:

Latest posts