Steveson Retires?

seeyajohn

Oct 8, 2021
Last first home match? I’d say that means this is his last year
I agree. If it were his last match, he would have said "last match." By saying "last first home match" he is indicating that he will wrestle this season and he won't be around for Minny's next first home match in 2022.

Antaeus

Oct 12, 2021
I agree. If it were his last match, he would have said "last match." By saying "last first home match" he is indicating that he will wrestle this season and he won't be around for Minny's next first home match in 2022.
The article did say however, “Steveson took to Twitter recently and revealed that after this Saturday, he will be retiring from amateur wrestling for good. This is due to him focusing on becoming a WWE Superstar.” Hence the question mark in thread title.

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
The author of the article also misread his tweet. I still can't quite believe there is a whole "news industry" around writing articles based soley a person's tweet. Just nutty.

Gable could have simply said " So begins my last season as a Gopher"and it would have been clearer.

Will AJ Ferarri bump up and back up his smack talk? That's what I wanna know.

El_Jefe

Oct 11, 2021
The article did say however, “Steveson took to Twitter recently and revealed that after this Saturday, he will be retiring from amateur wrestling for good. This is due to him focusing on becoming a WWE Superstar.” Hence the question mark in thread title.
The article's author either needs to re-up his Project Literacy scholarship, or is disingenuous.

Reactions: Stevej

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Why does that headline feel like it reads-
"Gimme a chaw'v tobacker, Hank." ... "YOU give him a chaw, did you? So did your sister's cats grandmother. You pay me back the chaws you've awready borry'd off'n me, Lafe Buckner, then I'll loan you one or two ton of it, and won't charge you no back intrust, nuther.
Thanks to Samuel Clemens.

Latest posts