Stillwater Game Thread

Glasscain

Freshman
Jan 7, 2009
303
80
0
Tulsa is so confused on "O". I don't know which is worst. Play calling or clock management. Running guys on the field with 5 seconds left on the play clock knowing the Def. will sub causing a TIme out.
 

Weatherdemon

All-American
Staff member
Sep 11, 2001
22,103
6,806
113
I’m so damn frustrated we’re seeing the issues on offense and kicking game this year.
That’s all on Monty.
 

TulsaCane12

Senior
Jan 13, 2011
1,376
640
113
Yeah, until monty is gone, I dont know if I can take watching this. Defense is stellar, but can only hang on for so long. Monty and his poor playcalling and clock management is something you see in peewee football.
 

maverickfp

Senior
Oct 4, 2018
1,123
473
83
i would legit not shed a tear if we defunded the football program. i'd rather have no football than keep watching monty eff this up year after year.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa suffers 34-26 loss at Navy
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race