I know nothing about it. But if it’s directly related to corona. Then the valley is prob a month or 6 weeks away. Now I have no clue when the saudis and Russians will stop their price warAnyone brave enough to start grabbing some discounts, or do you think the bottom is a longs ways off?
I know nothing about it. But if it’s directly related to corona. Then the valley is prob a month or 6 weeks away. Now I have no clue when the saudis and Russians will stop their price war
I did this afternoon. Should have waited a few more hours though.
Jumped in on a solid company that was down 40-50% last week...I've now lost half of what I invested. I'm not too good at this. I'll be working till they find me dead at my desk.
Well there you have it folks. It’s as simple as that!Once the Dow hits 17, that’s pretty close to the bottom and the signal to start buying.
I resisted the temptation, thankfully. Going to wait also. Staying away from energy in case a lib gets voted in.I invested more $$$ last week and realize now it's a long way to the bottom. I'm going to wait a while before I invest any more $$. We're all taking a bath!
I put more in today. I don't think it's a bad time to buy and maybe really good. I've got enough to "buy in" one more time so I'm just waiting.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
O State Illustrated Football
Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
O State Illustrated
Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State