Stop blaming injuries.

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
Injury happens to every single team in the history of the sport. Good teams find ways to win despite injury. Period.

Stop blaming injuries.

The offensive line is poor. There are no injuries to starters on the offensive line that keep players out.

The defensive backfield has holes and there are no injuries there

The punter is God awful and he's not injured.

The quarterback looked like the worst in the Big Ten and he ain't hurt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: psuslu

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
I see the most ignorant and ignored member has weighed in. What about actual thoughts
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,799
4,238
113
Injury happens to every single team in the history of the sport. Good teams find ways to win despite injury. Period.

Stop blaming injuries.

The offensive line is poor. There are no injuries to starters on the offensive line that keep players out.

The defensive backfield has holes and there are no injuries there

The punter is God awful and he's not injured.

The quarterback looked like the worst in the Big Ten and he ain't hurt.
Becht may not even have been the worst QB on the field but...
Howard being out was a factor--no one is saying that doesn't mean the team doesn't need to find a way
The defensive backfield played well for 3 quarters
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nits74

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
Becht may not even have been the worst QB on the field but...
Howard being out was a factor--no one is saying that doesn't mean the team doesn't need to find a way
The defensive backfield played well for 3 quarters
Joseph found a way to win. Joseph was the better quarterback.
 

IoffendwithTruth1

Sophomore
Feb 13, 2026
147
197
43
Why are we still discussing this past Saturday? Does anybody even know we play Friday, let alone 8 remaining games/opportunities? You can either flush that turd game down the toilet and move on to the next game, or you can continue to cry. I know where I am at. Teams have had very ugly losses and came storming back. Look at what ND did in 2024. They lost to Northern Illinois and then beat PSU in route to the Natty. I am not saying PSU will get to the Natty. I am saying they still have 8 games to play and to show that they are better than that display on Saturday, which I believe they are. I understand that people are very upset by this loss, as am I and rightfully so, but JFC people, get a GD grip. Anyway, NW is the focus now. This is the game that this team needs to come out and have bad intentions against NW and to go play with something to prove. I am excited to see how this team responds. GO STATE!!
 

razpsu

Heisman
Jan 13, 2004
14,671
14,969
113
Why are we still discussing this past Saturday? Does anybody even know we play Friday, let alone 8 remaining games/opportunities? You can either flush that turd game down the toilet and move on to the next game, or you can continue to cry. I know where I am at. Teams have had very ugly losses and came storming back. Look at what ND did in 2024. They lost to Northern Illinois and then beat PSU in route to the Natty. I am not saying PSU will get to the Natty. I am saying they still have 8 games to play and to show that they are better than that display on Saturday, which I believe they are. I understand that people are very upset by this loss, as am I and rightfully so, but JFC people, get a GD grip. Anyway, NW is the focus now. This is the game that this team needs to come out and have bad intentions against NW and to go play with something to prove. I am excited to see how this team responds. GO STATE!!
There is a game this Friday? But we suck. Why would we want to play according to the meltdown on this board. Efijile said we will 100 percent lose this week.
 

IoffendwithTruth1

Sophomore
Feb 13, 2026
147
197
43
There is a game this Friday? But we suck. Why would we want to play according to the meltdown on this board. Efijile said we will 100 percent lose this week.
Well, if they play like they did Saturday, then yes. However, I simply do not believe a team can play any worse. The only trajectory is up and I want to see what that looks like from this team.
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
Well, if they play like they did Saturday, then yes. However, I simply do not believe a team can play any worse. The only trajectory is up and I want to see what that looks like from this team.
They didn't play well and neither did Wisconsin. But Wisconsin won. This is not a good team. 7-5.
 

Erial_Lion

All-American
Nov 1, 2021
4,243
5,039
113
The Gunsie locks are always great...make a prediction that you continue to hammer home. If it wins, continue boasting (I assume...though it hasn't happened much). When you're wrong, leave the board and come back under a new name. Rinse and repeat.

Classic 21Guns. Win or lose on Friday, I'd avoid the Champs parking lot!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: MaconNitt

JoePaMajorCFBrecord409Ws

All-Conference
Jun 26, 2025
1,092
1,114
113
They didn't play well and neither did Wisconsin. But Wisconsin won. This is not a good team. 7-5.

7-5 sounds pretty optimistic to me - that offense (especially that QB) isn't beating anyone on the road. Worst offense in a long, long time -- relative to what they're being paid, it's the worst outright. Terry Smith likely generates a better offense at a fraction of the budget..... but you go Krafty The Clown, you're like a one-man cyclone in destroying PSU's Football Franchise.
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
7-5 sounds pretty optimistic to me - that offense (especially that QB) isn't beating anyone on the road. Worst offense in a long, long time -- relative to what they're being paid, it's the worst outright. Terry Smith likely generates a better offense at a fraction of the budget..... but you go Krafty The Clown, you're like a one-man cyclone in destroying PSU's Football Franchise.
Yeah, I actually agree, but I think if they get Koby Howard back they will beat the last four on the schedule. Very similar to last year but with 4 losses in a row instead of 6.
 

rigi19041

Sophomore
Apr 1, 2026
396
177
43
Injury happens to every single team in the history of the sport. Good teams find ways to win despite injury. Period.

Stop blaming injuries.

The offensive line is poor. There are no injuries to starters on the offensive line that keep players out.

The defensive backfield has holes and there are no injuries there

The punter is God awful and he's not injured.

The quarterback looked like the worst in the Big Ten and he ain't hurt.


Who coached the ol, qb, rb and dbs?
 

Efejle

All-Conference
Apr 30, 2023
1,233
2,538
113
We are STILL hearing it "without Howard etc...". Injury happens to every team in the sport. The job is to win with the players who can play, not to complain about the ones who cannot.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him