This is our 2002 or 2007, so look at candidates.Pass Happy Fan has bradshaw, montana, swan and rice coming in to win the game in the second half.
considering the state bo left the program in. I think riley has done well, I suggest you read the book , more than winning. a old football coach wrote it and no it wasn't nicky saben
it's great we can have spirited debates about this, but again I feel most are missing the BIG PICTURE.
!
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State