Stranger Things 2

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,595
49,998
113
Anyone watching?

I've watched 6 episodes and think I am enjoying it more than season 1. Winona is much less annoying.
 

A Botswanian Lumberjack

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2005
366
1,182
93
Yea it could really go anywhere from here, they really didn't leave any teasers or questions at the end like they did at end of season 1 to point towards what happens next season. Well except for the giant monster thing hovering over the school.

Btw I thought Sean Astins character was great, one of the highlights of the season imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin
Dec 22, 2013
32,862
41,527
113
Finished last night. I thought it was good but the story was bloated, all over the place. I'd give it an 8.
 
Last edited:

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Finished it last night. Loved it. So are the demodogs from 2 the same as the demogorgon from 1? I assumed it was the whole time until I went back and looked at pics of season 1. It seemed more humanoid, and obviously much bigger though the dogs weren't full grown yet.

I'm guessing season 3 will be taking on the giant and hunting down Papa if he's alive.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4