Stream for Spooky Nook Matches?

PSUflyfisher

Oct 11, 2021
Anyone have any details on streaming for this weekend’s matches?
From the Rokfin Journrymen channel -
Both duals will be streamed in their entirety on this Rokfin channel and can be viewed on-demand with a Rokfin subscription. To watch the live streams, a user must have a Rokfin subscription and must also purchase the event as a PPV through the Journeymen Wrestling Rokfin channel.

Cael said that he was sending 6 wrestlers to the Sunday event (round robins). Flo is streaming the Sunday event.

Reactions: Lumps Pajamas

86PSUPaul

Oct 11, 2021

No mention of the cost of the PPV event, or how its purchased on Rokfin.
This is on the page you linked

How To Watch​

Both duals will be streamed in their entirety on this Rokfin channel and can be viewed on-demand with a Rokfin subscription. To watch the live streams, a user must have a Rokfin subscription and must also purchase the event as a PPV ($10) through the Journeymen Wrestling Rokfin channel.

So an additional $10

Reactions: nerfstate

nerfstate

Oct 11, 2021
This is on the page you linked

How To Watch​

Both duals will be streamed in their entirety on this Rokfin channel and can be viewed on-demand with a Rokfin subscription. To watch the live streams, a user must have a Rokfin subscription and must also purchase the event as a PPV ($10) through the Journeymen Wrestling Rokfin channel.

So an additional $10
They must’ve updated it—thanks.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul

PSUeng

Oct 12, 2021
Will be at Michigan game, will they be available later for free or with a fee?

Tryingtodoitright

Oct 12, 2021
Can’t wait to hear Byers call!!!
I agree with the ‘can’t wait to hear Byers call’! I’ve listened to Jeff Byers for a number of years and when PSU is on TV or something I can watch without having to have a password or secret code will sync his call with video. Vincenzo Joseph with the pin!!! for example. I don’t rag doll the wife but she knows to steer clear when the Lions are wrestling! Can’t wait!

Reactions: Ruby Tues