What are the thoughts on the candidates on the list in this article?
Daily. No brainer if she wants it
Ten years too late.Daily. No brainer if she wants it
From a March 2019 article:Ten years too late.
Isn't she waiting for Geno to retire?Daily. No brainer if she wants it
Rutgers is a better women's program then Carolina?This.
Make it happen Pat,
This is great to hear. Courtney Banghart would be a grand slam hire. I was hoping she'd be RU's coach before UNC hired her.I’ve heard they are targeting the coach from UNC. I admittedly know nothing about her though.
Smesko update. He’s had some serious suitors. Perhaps he’s ready for a much bigger challenge?Hire Karl Smesko at FGCU.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced