stubhub lol

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
for wed, somebody trying to get $269 per ticket in 112, row j

plus stub hub 20% and you're at $650 for the pair

looking for that MSU alumni disposable income!
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
They probably listed the seats early in the season and forgot about them.

I did this a couple years ago (during Fred Hill's last season). As a protest, I listed all my tickets for something like $200 per seat. I sold 3 games. I actually bought 300-level tickets from Rutgers, and went to the games anyway (and at one of the games, I sat in the empty seats behind my normal seats to keep an eye on the guy who bought my tickets).
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released