Suggestion for IHSA

redmen85

Senior
Dec 17, 2014
730
492
0
It seems to me that there is a greater variety of starting times this year than most. As a big newspaper guy, I used to frequent the section of sports on TV listed in order by starting time.
Since many of the games are on NFHS or YouTube it would be nice to have a guide of what time they begin. I’m not likely to scroll through 8 brackets to find a game but if I have a spare half hour and find a random 1A game that I otherwise wouldn’t watch, I might tune in.
Additionally if the home team would provide broadcast info for publication it would be helpful.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton