Summer Grind: freshmen

Guy Smiley

Junior
Jan 5, 2012
2,864
297
0
I'm sure many of you have seen these, but if not, here they are. Man, 10 deep and uber talented. This might be the most raw talent I've ever seen on a Duke squad (started watching in 1989). I see the two big question as: Will the freshman be able to mature, and will the talent blend together? Man, this is gonna be a fun year!





 
  • Like
Reactions: dbav

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Great to hear from the new guys in their own words. Thanks for posting.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4