It's a luxury to lose one of the best running backs in school history and still have plenty of talent in the backfield.
You're welcome. I really like this group of RB's. I think the biggest question will be the young offensive line. They have talent, but how long will it take them to play well together?Thanks Larry.
After the sugar rush of getting Athlon earlier this month, it’s articles like these that really keep us going through July. At least until Dave Campbell’s comes out.![]()
I once had a stack of Dave Campbell magazines covering over 30 years but they finally got tossed, so I divorced her. Dave passed away last December at the age of 96. Back in the day, before the internet, Rivals, etc, I always looked forward to looking up Tulsa players to see how good they were in HS.Thanks Larry.
After the sugar rush of getting Athlon earlier this month, it’s articles like these that really keep us going through July. At least until Dave Campbell’s comes out.![]()
I think Lindy's should be out...I wrote the TU preview for them this year. I had to write it during spring, and TU has since added a bunch of D-1 transfers, so things will change.Thanks Larry.
After the sugar rush of getting Athlon earlier this month, it’s articles like these that really keep us going through July. At least until Dave Campbell’s comes out.![]()
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game