I think you foul, but wait until about 3" left
We can't possibly shoot as bad as MSU did. Did you see the offensive rebound descrepency?!? MSU should have won by 50CUSE!!!! I’m trying not to underestimate our opponents but I feel like this is such a better matchup for us.
He also said Carter was 100% healthy lol@dachampishere2 predicted it, but thought there was absolutely no way
He also said Carter was 100% healthy lol
Half way there!If Cuse wins and the Holes lose, my weekend will be complete!
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma