How's Carolina's "cakewalk to the Final Four" looking now? 
This is gonna be a looooooong 16 minutesHow's Carolina's "cakewalk to the Final Four" looking now?![]()
I think we could have beaten MSU but that would have basically been like playing a one seed in the sweet 16. I'm so relieved.
You stay away! Far away!!Not watching is working! Keep it up Aggies!
I'll turn it on if the Aggies are still winning with 30 seconds left.
Come on A&M! Keep it up!How's Carolina's "cakewalk to the Final Four" looking now?![]()
Triple digit with 1 second leftDouble digits with 10 seconds left?
He's saving them for the next gameAnd Roy still doesn’t call a TO
Hope not! Cincinnati is the small glimmer of hope that can keep uk out of the final fourNevada coming back a little.
The only move I have...
I agree about the identify switch and that this looks like those bounces from the tourney that Duke has taken. The good thing for us is if we are off from 3, we can start feeding our bigs.
Do they carry over to the next season?He's saving them for the next game
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released