Start the bus.
Hope not! Cincinnati is the small glimmer of hope that can keep uk out of the final four
You need a new bottleTaking a shot of tequila every time UNC gets blocked.
Dead and Berry’dYep.....this is OVER!!
Maye they rest in peaceDead and Berry’d
I think Kansas State could beat them as well!I get where you're coming from, but I bet ky doesn't make the final 4
I think Kansas State could beat them as well!
Hopefully they’ll have plenty of time to Heel from this loss.Maye they rest in peace
subdued, either that or they already started leaving. Extremely happy for all the UNC fans from Charlotte, they deserved this!How's the crowd?
Carolina not getting by with all that holding, kicking, chopping,hacking this game.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits