A 14-2 run by A&M in the last 31 seconds. I've never seen anything like it.
God help me, if I was a fan I'd have already had a stroke and heart attack. Unbelievable.A 14-2 run by A&M in the last 31 seconds. I've never seen anything like it.
What just happened put the Miracle Minute to shame. This game is over.
Exactly. AM scored 2 baskets off UNI doing that.Holy cow that guy that tried to throw it off of AM at the end of regulation has to feel terrible, he would have been better off just throwing it way over his head to half court.
That was just stupid!What the hell was Jesperson doing? He shot a halfcourt shot with almost five seconds on the clock.
UNC does on paper, meanwhile Duke will have by far the toughest remaining region. Which is fine. I sence a final four
If they don't, UNC is in the final fourHope so
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4