Sup Mountain People

JustCallMeDad

Senior
Dec 19, 2017
1,396
526
0
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,939
8,762
113
I see you made it through Lubbock and Tech.

So.........you still think you are going to beat Oklahoma twice.

You might get that OU D out of your *** but I doubt you win.
Might lose by less than a TD this time

OU has had it's D up most teams asses. Nothing new there but we did pound their *** in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl when they were widely thought to be the best team in the country.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona