He's at 1a Janesville with Brett Robbins. The plan was to just train but it's sounds like he might wrestle now
Such an odd choice. Ha.
He's at 1a Janesville with Brett Robbins. The plan was to just train but it's sounds like he might wrestle now
Does Janesville have a wrestling program??He's at 1a Janesville with Brett Robbins. The plan was to just train but it's sounds like he might wrestle now
PK will be gone after this year, may go against Gabe if he starts next year for UNIHe’s a good get for the Panthers. I enjoyed seeing him at the State tournament in Indiana this year.
He’s no joke, excited to see how he grows with the partners at UNI and the leadership at UNI. PK will get him right .
Yes it started back last year. Robbins was named the coach a month agoDoes Janesville have a wrestling program??
PK as Parker Keckeisen, I’m sure as a practice partner he will help Waylon a ton.PK will be gone after this year, may go against Gabe if he starts next year for UNI
I don’t think he’s with UNI anymore. He’s the first RTC athlete at AWA.PK as Parker Keckeisen, I’m sure as a practice partner he will help Waylon a ton.
I can see the confusion though.
Evan Wick is the first and only according to the websiteI don’t think he’s with UNI anymore. He’s the first RTC athlete at AWA.
Mixed them up. My badEvan Wick is the first and only according to the website
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions