since it's superficial..Paige is killing me on Fanduel..11.4 total..10pts 2R 1T..odd flow so far. would like to see wvu score
Baylor's officials are taking this game over
since it's superficial..Paige is killing me on Fanduel..11.4 total..10pts 2R 1T..
The officials are not shooting those threes
on the NBA side I came 21 pts away of winning 10g's on a $2 entry on the featured not league..still in the green line
I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lottoi just play 50/50s and quadruples. couple times my lineup would have won thousands had i entered a tournament. but i stick to my system.
I've played double up several times and never lost..I just keep going for the big kill..odds are against it, but it's way better than winning the lotto
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker