Support for the women's team.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Our women are advancing at their own dance. They haven't been mentioned as I can recall. Their ranking is down a little this year. Go Lady Devils because I am a total Duke fan. OFC
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I like to support the ladies and watch them play but that tournament needs to be renamed the UCONN Open.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released