Support for the women's team.

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Our women are advancing at their own dance. They haven't been mentioned as I can recall. Their ranking is down a little this year. Go Lady Devils because I am a total Duke fan. OFC
 

gottagonow

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2010
4,838
2,739
0
I like to support the ladies and watch them play but that tournament needs to be renamed the UCONN Open.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4