Firstly, its things you couldn't care less about...and secondly, then don't post and be a douche if you don't care.Things I can care less about for 800 please
Things I can care less about for 800 please
Firstly, its things you couldn't care less about...and secondly, then don't post and be a douche if you don't care.
Sorry, "I couldn't care less" about Jake using his dad's basketball talent into an eventual coaching job, or a student manager
Wow, way to support a loyal son of Rutgers like Jake Dadika, who gave his heart & soul for four years without being on scholarship. Stay classy man.
Actually, the way this is written, you really do care.Things I can care less about for 800 please
Didn’t know Rick scored all those points for him in high school too...you must be a super achiever! Or, ya know, a douche.Sorry, "I couldn't care less" about Jake using his dad's basketball talent into an eventual coaching job, or a student manager
Sorry, "I couldn't care less" about Jake using his dad's basketball talent into an eventual coaching job, or a student manager
Things I can care less about for 800 please
I'll just go for just 1Things I can care less about for 800 please
Things I can care less about for 800 please
Things I can care less about for 800 please
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central