Support this team vs Virginia Tech

RUaMoose_rivals

All-American
Oct 31, 2004
17,240
7,062
113
MetLife, Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Beaver Stadium, Lincoln Financial Field,…
Citizen’s Bank Park. Iirc cooler had to be collapsible & drinks had to be in clear bottles. So we used to pack bottled Pepsi, Mountain Dew
& water
 

MoreCowbellRU

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2012
2,199
1,339
0
I thought it was a good crowd that got drowned out by nonstop piped in music and inaudible sounds. The team entrance continues to be a disjointed mess of cut up spliced together songs and sounds.
There was much piped in music but the volume where I sit was much more tolerable than before. I could actually speak to somebody during. Don't know what the change was but I noticed
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game