Surprised and Elated

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
I will be surprised if NU can beat Maryland on their home court, although very elated if they do. That would be a very good sign. If close, also a good sign.
 

eastbaycat99

Junior
Mar 7, 2009
2,553
244
48
I will be surprised if NU can beat Maryland on their home court, although very elated if they do. That would be a very good sign. If close, also a good sign.
You beat me. I am perpetually dazed and confused. Surprised and elated sounds like nirvana.
 

Alaskawildkat

Senior
Dec 28, 2005
20,847
619
113
Put a pair of these on and I guarantee you will be surprised, elated as well as dazed and confused:


 

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,008
113
Brilliant win, I am surprised and elated, as predicted, not dazed and confused. This is one very good NU team.
 
Last edited:

Alaskawildkat

Senior
Dec 28, 2005
20,847
619
113
Even funnier looking than usual

The guy that carved the bears seen in the back of his pickup truck was there creating a snow sculpture. Here he is at work and the snow sculpture as completed.

(I was there filming for a YouTube video as well as capturing a 3D version of his work with the Apple Vision Pro. I'll post a link to the former, but Apple has yet to release a version of Final Cut Pro that will allow for editing the 3D video.)




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYdf7Gls0M
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State