Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 6

Feb 25, 2008
32,558
31,666
113
Ehh......I don't want to burn any more of the big boys, but we're guaranteed to lose at least two more in the next two weeks as Indiana is at Nebraska and then the Hoosiers will lose to Ohio State next week, if they survive in Lincoln.

Also there's a lot of big games these next two weeks:

Georgia at Bama
Next week, Notre Dame at BYU
Among others.....

I'll go with the James Madison Dukes and hope they don't piss their pants against the Screaming Eagles...........
 
Aug 14, 2025
374
535
93
We lost two more players this week.

16 players remain.

15 undefeated teams remain.

Get your picks in on time. Again, the first eligible team plays Friday night, and last eligible team kicks off Sat late night at 10:15 pm EDT. Choose wisely.

Good luck.

The Sheet:
HR Survivor Pool 2026.xlsx
Who else besides me went down? Just curious if it was another South Florida "victim". Oddly enough, I almost went with UMass 🤣
 
Feb 25, 2008
32,558
31,666
113
Ehh......I don't want to burn any more of the big boys, but we're guaranteed to lose at least two more in the next two weeks as Indiana is at Nebraska and then the Hoosiers will lose to Ohio State next week, if they survive in Lincoln.

Also there's a lot of big games these next two weeks:

Georgia at Bama
Next week, Notre Dame at BYU
Among others.....

I'll go with the James Madison Dukes and hope they don't piss their pants against the Screaming Eagles...........
I'm still nervous about this pick, because you just can't trust these G5 teams week to week.

These aren't the late 2000s Boise States, TCUs and Utahs.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington