SW Christian thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,424
113
17-4 at the under 16. Archie and Odom are much quicker and can score at will and Smikle can score against SCU.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,841
5,723
113
coaches need to make a note to self. We won’t speak to any recruit that can’t make a fricking free throw
 
  • Like
Reactions: mmckell

TU1NNJ

All-American
Sep 23, 2004
8,388
6,593
113
Carrington really hustles to get rebounds and chase down loose balls.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,424
113
37-27 under 8. Don’t know what the record is for opponent threes but on this pace SCU will get 20. We simply are not contesting threes.
 

lawpoke87

Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
166,805
20,797
82
Rogers State beat these guys by 38 last time out for reference. I expect us to roll second half
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,424
113
53-37. Can score at will but allowing them open threes. Good to have this for the confidence of several players.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions