Not me. Part of me wants a shot at UK but most of me just wants them out. UNC was never a threat in this tourney for DukeOriginally posted by dukiejay:
UNC. Every time.Originally posted by HeLooks2MuchLikeDave:
What would make you happier: UNC losing today or UK losing today?
Paige is an assassin. Such a big shot.
It's hard to pull for the couch burners but I'll take them over KY any dayOriginally posted by dukiejay:
Good start to the evening. Now let's see if WVU can shock the world.
That's just part of the master plan...lull them into a false security.Originally posted by Crank_it_loud:
UK WVU was close for the first minute lol
UK is owning them right now. OFCOriginally posted by HuffyJB:
Boy WVU is painful to watch offensively.
I think UK is just really, really good.Originally posted by Jnood:
West Virginia isn't good at basketball!
Ya as a Dukie not liking the chalk results tonight. Usually means upsets tomorrowOriginally posted by DiehardDukeFan4Life:
I'm pleasantly surprised that I went 4-0 in tonight's games. Hopefully I'll go 4-0 in tomorrow night's games as well but I'll settle for going 1-3 as long as Duke is the 1.
I can agree with ya on that. Having all the teams win tonight that were predicted by most to win could be a sign that some of the teams that are supposed to win tomorrow night could get upset. As long as Duke isn't one of the teams to get upset then I'll be perfectly happy.Originally posted by Alaskan_Assassin_21:
Ya as a Dukie not liking the chalk results tonight. Usually means upsets tomorrowOriginally posted by DiehardDukeFan4Life:
I'm pleasantly surprised that I went 4-0 in tonight's games. Hopefully I'll go 4-0 in tomorrow night's games as well but I'll settle for going 1-3 as long as Duke is the 1.
Kentucky: ya the height yadda yadda. I'm not impressed. This is not one of Calipari's 3 greatest teams. A memorable type 3 point shooting performance from ND could bounce them Saturday
You could argue Duke has superior starters at C, SF, SG and PG. But the benches are so drastically different in quality.
I don't think Cal is going to let ND just sit outside and bomb 3's all day kinda like he didn't let WVU press work at all against us. If I was a betting man id say hes gonna turn those jumpshooters from ND into drivers were our 7 footers are lurking.Originally posted by Tim1515:
The issue with ND over Kentucky is that they will have a really hard time stopping their size offensively and they likely won't score in the paint when they have the ball.
ND could hit 20 threes and score 60 points
I also don't think Wisconsin can beat Kentucky. Arizona is the one team that can match up physically on that size of the bracket. I give Gonzaga the next best chance followed by Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released