What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?Should arrive in Black around 11:15.
What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
Is @DJ Spanky out there already?
wow they look delicious, I may have to stop by
Fantastic job. These look great.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN