Tailgate today?

Manofsteel200

Senior
Oct 27, 2021
415
525
93
My brother and I, both alumni, are here for the game! First bowl game for us both! Are there any tailgates happening? I couldn’t find any posts of such.
We don’t need beer or food just want to hang out with folks in white!

TIA
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,589
37,794
113
My brother and I, both alumni, are here for the game! First bowl game for us both! Are there any tailgates happening? I couldn’t find any posts of such.
We don’t need beer or food just want to hang out with folks in white!

TIA



o_O
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him