And then post your results here.
https://www.politicalcompass.org/test
I've seen some posts tonight that I didn't expect to see from people. Let's see where we all stand. Answer honestly.
![]()
And then post your results here.
https://www.politicalcompass.org/test
I've seen some posts tonight that I didn't expect to see from people. Let's see where we all stand. Answer honestly.
![]()
I can innnerweb!
Wonder if that has to do with being in power? Like (obviously a very limited sample size) libz seem way more libertarian whereas Trumpers are far more authoritarian. Something tells me that would be reversed during the Obama years. Same for left to right axis? IDKIt is funny, the conservatives are registering close to the middle, except for Coop, and then the liberals are registering as batshit crazy.
Wonder if that has to do with being in power? Like (obviously a very limited sample size) libz seem way more libertarian whereas Trumpers are far more authoritarian. Something tells me that would be reversed during the Obama years. Same for left to right axis? IDK
I’d consider it more structured vs authoritarian. It’s not like any one you’re terming a “trumper” is very far into the authoritarian sector. For the most part, those guys are just a notch or two above center.Wonder if that has to do with being in power? Like (obviously a very limited sample size) libz seem way more libertarian whereas Trumpers are far more authoritarian. Something tells me that would be reversed during the Obama years. Same for left to right axis? IDK
They seem to be significantly more authoritarian than da libz. That was my point. eh. Who cares.I’d consider it more structured vs authoritarian. It’s not like any one you’re terming a “trumper” is very far into the authoritarian sector. For the most part, those guys are just a notch or two above center.
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
WV Sports Football
WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer