Talk about a stinking hypocrite

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
Unless he opposes him BECAUSE he is gay then, no, this isn't hypocritical.

Why does it matter? Pompeo isn't Gay is he? Booker's making it "litmus test". If I were Pompeo I would have asked Booker was he Gay, why would it matter?

He says "NO"?

Then Pompeo could have said...fine...neither am I...and I really don't give a Damn who you or anyone else chooses to sleep with!

Next question?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting