Tanner Allen

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
And I’ll remember my good luck charm in the future. Chocolate bar and 3 sips of Butter Pecan Sippin Cream.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,681
12,382
113
What the hell is Butter Pecan Sippin Cream? Doesn't sound like something you can say "oh hell State's about to play and I'm out of Sipping Cream" and just run to Dollar General and snag a bottle of.
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,365
1,095
113
That’s it. That is a great price too, think I pay $26. It’s a great after dinner drink in coffee (better than Baileys) or straight out the jar.

I have to really watch myself on it. I could easily consume whole jar in one night, but can’t imagine and really don’t want to feel what that hangover is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense