TANNER LEE ?

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,087
14,627
78
You mean Bruce Mathison? He lasted about five seasons in the NFL. Mostly carried a clipboard, but still a pretty good stint.
Mathison was the one I couldn't remember. I think Mark Mauer, Joe Mauer's cousin, I think was on an NFL roster for a while. We won a conference title with him at QB.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference