it is Teague over YoungShocked by this. Wasn’t Teague going to get a medical redshirt? Also I would have thought fish wouldn’t pull his redshirt without a guarantee of post season. Any info on this?
How so ... he won't be seeded correct?Teague likely sees McDougald in the Quarters then Paniero Johnson in the Semis, then Realbuto in the finals. Carter lost to all of them this year. Has Carter ever beat McDougald? I don’t think so. Not trying to slam Carter but I like Teague better assuming he is fully healthy.
He wrestles the 6 seed from Cal Baptist first match - if he wins, he has McDougal...How so ... he won't be seeded correct?
He could face Realbuto in the first match no?Teague is not seeded. Based on the brackets, if Teague keeps winning this is who he likely meets. It won’t be easy, but based on Carter’s results against these same wrestlers I think Teague will perform better.
Are brackets out ... link?He wrestles the 6 seed from Cal Baptist first match - if he wins, he has McDougal...
Are brackets out ... link?
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight