team behavior and such:

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffandTumble

Oct 21, 2007
<font face="Verdana">for the most part, overall, our football players have done a pretty damn good job not getting arrested and such. before this week, if my memory serves correctly, we didn't have any run-ins w/ the law dogs since mr. riddell's timely dui right before the lsu game. and, compared to other sec skools, we have a stellar record .. except for vanderbilt, and maybe kentucky, i know there were arrests and such at all the others - at least 1 ... a la, UT, USC, LSU

plus, it could be worse ..they're not breaking and entering or getting into brawls at the club.

so if cracking open a cold one and cruising the streets of vegas is the worst we can do, then here's to you "mr. sec football player(s) that prefers drinking and driving during the day"</font></p>

G

Goat Holder

RuffandTumble said:
<font face="Verdana">plus, it could be worse ..they're not breaking and entering or getting into brawls at the club.

</font></p>

What??????????? </p>

Aug 30, 2006
<font face="serif" size="2">they're not breaking and entering</font>
<font face="serif">You are so right
Sincerely,
Jessie Bowman

</font>
<font face="Verdana"><font face="serif">getting into brawls at the club.</font></font>
<font face="serif">We couldn't agree more
Sincerely,
The police beating 6 & the Columbus club duo.</font>

RuffandTumble

Oct 21, 2007
recently, goat, since last fall, we haven't had any huge problems ..... i thought the "ing" in my original message incinuated a more "present tense" message than over the past few years.</p>

WillemWallace

Feb 20, 2008
Are you comparing them to the few schools in the SEC who have, historically, had alot of arrests? Because there are some of those(UT, UF, LSU), but there are schools that stay out of the police blotter, for the most part(UGA, Vandy, UK).

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
You are so right
Sincerely,
Jessie Bowman
You can't add Bowman, since he didn't sign his papers until after he got out of jail and therefore wasn't a bulldog yet. At least that's what the sheep say.

Status
Not open for further replies.