Tent/Canopy Size Question for Tailgate

RutCorRx

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2008
911
1,507
93
I park in Yellow and am thinking of getting a tent/canopy with removable side walls.

What size do you all use? I was looking at 10x10 (that's the max RU says they'll allow). But with how tight they pack us in sometimes, I don't wanna be an ******* with something that large if it's bleeding into someone else's space.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games