Terry documentary Q

Comment123

Sophomore
Feb 26, 2019
73
196
33


In the youtube link above from the flowrestling Terry trailer, around the 2:35-2:44 mark when Terry is at the mic giving a speech, I was wondering if anyone knows where that is from and if the full thing is available separately somewhere. I could listen to that man talk about his mindset all day. TIA
 

Corby2

Heisman
Jul 14, 2025
5,048
11,006
113


In the youtube link above from the flowrestling Terry trailer, around the 2:35-2:44 mark when Terry is at the mic giving a speech, I was wondering if anyone knows where that is from and if the full thing is available separately somewhere. I could listen to that man talk about his mindset all day. TIA

That was his interview from Worlds in 1993 I believe. Here is his match in the semis
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nashville_Hawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Following the future
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
  3. 03 High School Football Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions